Become a Member
Join Cahaba River Society
When you become a member, you are investing in a healthy, life-filled Cahaba River for generations to come.
Benefits of Membership
- Priority reservations and discounted rates on guided canoe trips
- Complimentary admission to exclusive, members-only events
- Subscription to Cahaba Current e-newsletter
- Complimentary Cahaba River Society Impact Reports and other publications
- Updates about issues important to the protection of the Cahaba River and Alabama’s environment
- Opportunities to help the Cahaba through volunteer stewardship projects
- Invitations to the Cahaba River Society annual meeting and Headwaters Events
- The best benefit of all is knowing that your membership in the Cahaba River Society supports our ongoing work to protect and restore the Cahaba River.
Other Ways to Join:
Please send forms to
Cahaba River Society
2717 7th Ave South, Suite 205
Birmingham, AL 35233
Please call (205) 322-5326
Cahaba River Society is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. No goods or services of monetary value will be provided in exchange.